Overcoming the most demanding controls
Our great contribution to the world of wooden fire doors is versatility. While making doors with standard finish, the demand of our customers has given way to specialize in adapting our doors to the most rigorous projects, with customized finishes according to the characteristics of the project, its Architect or Interior Designer.
For all these reasons, we count among our clients prestigious architects recognized worldwide as well as emblematic buildings of diverse and varied typologies, such as hotels, airports, museums, hospitals, auditoriums, theaters, sports pavilions, funeral homes, libraries, etc.
All our doors are manufactured with certified tests that comply with the Norm EN 1634-1 Ei2. We have a wide range of fire doors with resistances ranging from 30 to 120 minutes with different formats.
- 1 Sheet Wooden Frame – Download PDF
- Wood Frame B 1 Sheet – Download PDF
- Wood Frame 2 Sheets
- Wooden Frame 2 Sheets + Fixed Top of Wood – Download PDF
- Wooden Frame 2 Sheets Double Sense Opening Swing – Download PDF
- Wood Frame 1 Flush Sheet concealed hinge – Download PDF
- Wood Frame 1 Blade + Fixed Top + Hidden Hinges – Download PDF
- Wood Frame 1 Glass Sheet
- Wood Frame 1 Crystal Sheet + Fixed Side Glass
- Wooden Frame 2 Sheets + two Fixed Side Glass
- Wood Frame 2 Sheets + Fixed Top Glass
- Wood Frame 1 Sheet for Records – Download PDF
- Paneled wood frame one side 15 mm. 1 Sheet – Download PDF
- Metal Frame 1 Sheet – Download PDF
- Metal Frame 2 Sheets – Download PDF
- Metal Frame 2 Sheets B – Download PDF